Napoleon Tic Tac Toe: more than Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku!
Minimum requirements for running this game are:
- ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android™ 4.3 and above
- 512 MB of RAM
Two thousand years BC, in Ancient Egypt and later in Roman Empire, the cool game to play was Tic Tac Toe. Around 700 AD in China and Japan the game was Gomoku or Pente. Now we proudly introduce Napoleon Tic Tac Toe, the new member of the family of board games that will offer you hours of puzzling and fun!
1. No more restricted "sudden death" of Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku where once a line of either 3 or 5 is formed a winner is declared and game ends! The game goes on until all tiles are covered.
2. Advanced features such as saving and loading games, fun animations, board zoom in and zoom out, and the unique "Game History Scroller" that allows instant game replay and undo at any point.
3. Two board versions available on AppStore: 9x9 and 19x19 (Professional). Seek them out both!
4. Powerful AI algorithm with two difficulty levels: Easy and Hard (which is very challenging, even for expert players).
5. A scoring formula is used to calculate a score of each player according to the number of lines and their length. Each line of length 4 counts for 1 point, each line of length 5 counts for 3 points (higher difficulty in making it) and for those lines of greater length 3 points are added for each additional pawn.
NapoleonT3 is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-04. The program can be installed on Android.
NapoleonT3 (version 1.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.